Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have Jvc tv, with fios cable box. I was watching tv, and

Hi, I have Jvc tv, with fios cable box. I was watching tv, and then I pushed one of the buttons on side of tv and somehow changed the input. Now all I get is weak signal display
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 years maybe. Not sure model
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried turning it off and on, tried pushing the channel buttons on side of tv, but there are gazillions of channels each saying weak signal
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thx

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) You need to find the Input button on the TV itself, or it's original remote and use it to select the correct HDMI port you are plugged into with your FIOS box. If you're unable to find that button- then I will need the full model number off of the back of the TV.

2) Or if the HDMI Input is not the correct one (shows no signal) then I need you to check how specifically the FIOS box plugs into the back of the TV to tell you which Input to select (HDMI, Component, etc.).

Please try those steps and/or postback with the info requested if you need further help.

The model number is ***** on a sticker on the back of the TV if you need further help.

Also the original JVC remote (not the FIOS remote) will have a button labeled either "Input", "Source" or "Video" that allows you to change the Input the TV is set to.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Got it , works. Thx

Excellent, and glad to hear that!