Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Trying to connect dvd to tv. It says no signal. I must be

Customer Question

trying to connect dvd to tv. It says no signal. I must be missing something, Went to input and I hightlighted it and it goes to V. Nothing happens. Don't know anything about electronics. Help!
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It is a Insignia 28" LED NS28E200nA14 I think that's it . Trying to connect a Magnavox DV 220MW0 player.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is telling me no signal.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have an antenna that's is all. No special deals. ordinary tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Was the DVD player working fine with this TV or it is first time connecting the player to this TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
first time. New TV new DVD
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can not get it to work