Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Ive been gone for 5 months. I've checked all the wires,

Customer Question

Ive been gone for 5 months. I've checked all the wires, changed the batteries, unplugged and replugged all the circuits and still the converter box will not turn on. What can I Do?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: The tv is fine. It came on fine. The converter box won't power up.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i"ve changed batteries in the remote. I've read and re-read the Maganox instructions. I have wiggled and re-plugged all the wires. I am out of ideas.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Idont have internet at home. I'm using a timed computer at the public library.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?