Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Sharp AQUOS LC60C6600U that after about 40 minutes

Customer Question

I have a Sharp AQUOS LC60C6600U that after about 40 minutes of operation, the remote no longer functions, nor will any of the control buttons on the side of the TV get any action from the set. If I un-plug it and wait a few moments and re-connect, everything again functions as it should for 30-40 min. Then "no joy" from controls. I noticed at firt that the light sensor display across the bottom would be on constantly. This seems to happen when the controls are "locked out". I disabled the auto room light syustem, but again. "no joy", set still locks up after a time. Picture/audio good, channel selection (via cable box HDMI Input 1) is great. I just can't turn it off!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question I am just currently reviewing it will be with you in a min thank you, ***** ***** back so I know you are there when you see this thanks

Are you there please?