Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My Panasonic 65" plasma Viera TV (TH-65PX600U) is suddenly

Customer Question

My Panasonic 65" plasma Viera TV (TH-65PX600U) is suddenly getting an approx.6" wide vertical bar, about 1/3 of the way in from the right, descending from the top and fluctuating to nearly 1/2 way down, although the length varies. It is like viewing through gauze and there is color distortion (yellow and green are prevalent, but can briefly be blue or red). The bar flickers. It disappears for a couple of minutes but then returns for several minutes. This occurs with cable programming and DVD's which have separate connections to the TV. Can you please identify the problem for me and provide advice on how to deal with it? Thanks. *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Stephen if the bar was there permanent its almost certain to be a bad buffer board however with it disappearing the first thing we do is remake all the ribbon leads between boards do you think you can do this work your self?I willprovide more info

Stephan can you please reply back?I see you have viewed the info if you can just let me know which way you want to go with this?