Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

LG LED TV model LG 42LN5700-UH. LG logo appears on the

Customer Question

LG LED TV model LG 42LN5700-UH.
LG logo appears on the screen, then it shuts off, and cycles back to the point where I see the LG logo appear again over and over?? Could the power board be faulty?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

No, this is not the power board- when the set only displays the LG logo and then cycles back to the LG logo again- meaning it does not bootup past the logo, this indicates the Mainboard is faulty. The Mainboard is the board that processes external AV signals and also houses all of the HDMI and AV ports on the back of the set. This is the part that needs to be replaced.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?