Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Only one tv (out of 3) has been tiling and sound broken up

Customer Question

only one tv (out of 3) has been tiling and sound broken up but just on the lower channels. Upper channels are fine.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: It's a 32" Panasonic, only 7 years old. This started two months ago. Cable guy came and two days later it was back to tiling.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've done everything but stand on my head and whistle Dixie. Even got a new receiver from the cable co. Cable guy reset it and so did trouble shooters on the phone did.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) What's the model number off of the back of the Panasonic set?

2) Please elaborate what you mean when you say "tiling"?

3) How is the cable box connected to the TV- is it using an HDMI cable, analog AV cables, coaxial cable, etc.?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.