Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have connected my Samsung HW-K550 audio bar to my Samsung

Customer Question

I have connected my Samsung HW-K550 audio bar to my Samsung UN50 Ultra HD TV. The audio now comes out of the audio bar, but I can't get the remote to control volume or the mute. What am I doing wrong? Help me please!
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. How do you have the soundbar connected to your TV?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
An ocular cable that came with the audio bar
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Okay good. To link the soundbar press and hold the left arrow button of the remote for five seconds. That will turn on the Auto Power Link function and you should be able to control it with the TV remote. That is the left arrow key of the soundbar remote just FYI.