Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The same thing in article about stuck in start up mode, just

Customer Question

hello, the same thing in article about stuck in start up mode, just got on and searching. thanks for asking
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I got if from someone about 3 years ago. He said he had it for 4. It is a Pioneer Plasma big screen I think 42 in. I can get in the back for model numbers etc. Don't know where to look. :)
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes menu works. can't see model number. it is in an entertainment center hanging on metal brackets
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Before this I would get it once in awhile. shut off TV. wait for about 15 seconds, sometimes do this twice, and all would come back on. Started at least 2 years ago, but has been slowly getting worse.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much can I sell it for or do I dump it? LOL
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) We are not able to see the article/question you're referring to, so please describe the problem you're having in detail.

2) Also- are you able to get the model of the Pioneer (perhaps from the manual)?

3) When the set shuts off, are there any blinking LED's on the front of the set?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know when you're able to see my reply.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.