Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can hear my tv but can't see the picture, TV is Samsung

Customer Question

I can hear my tv but can't see the picture
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: TV is Samsung model number un65ju6500f. It is new and I was watching cable till I tried to use my fire stick. TV is attached to Bose sound thing and to cable. Mutually if I am on HDMI1 in TV and cable satellite in Bose it works but I'm on both and can hear the tv show but not see it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

"Mutually if I am on HDMI1 in TV and cable satellite in Bose it works but I'm on both..."

- please explain a bit more, as to what being 'on both' means? I think it is crucial to the problem.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My home line is the best way to reach me. **********. Thanks.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)