Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have a Samsung 6002 TV and would like to add a wireless

Customer Question

I have a Samsung 6002 TV and would like to add a wireless audio receiver to it so that I can place a wireless speaker near the chair where I watch TV. I don't know what to buy. The chair is 25-30 feet from the TV. Can you tell me what to buy?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Please look at the sticker on the back of this tv. What is the model number printed on that sticker?

-Are you currently just using the speakers built into the tv?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

It is wall mounted and I cannot see a model number. It is a 6002/6003.

Yes, I am using the built in speakers.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

So I am going to have to guess that you have something like a UN60EH6003.... give me a few minutes to look that model up.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

6002/6003 series Tv does NOT have an audio out jack on the tv. So what ever you get will have to connect to your cable box, sat box, bluray/dvd, etc.

Here is just one example of such a product, there are literally a hundred more like it with various prices. If you give me more details like actual model number of tv, what equipment is currently conntected (with model numbers), and especially your budget, then I can give you more examples...

Let me know how else I can be of service and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

What you suggested is rated garbage by amazon customer reviews.

Cancel my subscription.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

which is exactly why I said there are hundreds more products and asked for your budget.