Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Sony DAV HDX277WC surround sound system and I'm

Customer Question

Good Morning,
I have a Sony DAV HDX277WC surround sound system and I'm getting a blinking green power light on the wireless surround amplifier and the wireless transceiver S-Air.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Roughly how old is the system and when did the problem occur?

2) Was it paired previously and then stopped?

3) How far away from the Sony system is the S-air and is there a WiFi router in vacinity?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the system is over 5yrs old; it was paired previously and then stopped; the unit is approx 20ft away.
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. 20 feet is a bit of a stretch for BlueTooth and can cause instability. Please unplug both devices from power (the Main unit and the S-Air), for 20 seconds and then plug them back in. Try to pair again and if it fails- both as a TEST and an attempt at a fix, please move the S-air closer to the main unit (within 10 feet if possible) just to see if pairing will occur then. Let me know what happens.