Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have just connected a new pioneer 5.1 channel receiver via

Customer Question

Hello! I have just connected a new pioneer 5.1 channel receiver via a TiVo player and I can get TV ok but the DVD player( connected via Hdmi cable and the playstation connected via another Hdmi cable do not work. If I select cd I get the sound from the DVD player but no picture. I have connected a coaxial cBle from the DVD player to the pioneer unit and an optical digital audio out from the TiVo to the pioneer as well. What have I done wrong?????
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) What's the model number of the Pioneer?

2) What's the model number off the back of the TV?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please cancel my question! I have fixed the problem myself! Thank you.
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't want a new technician. I have fixed the problem myself.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't want a new technician as I have solved the problem myself. I no longer need your assistance. Please refund. Thank you.
****** ********