Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have a un55d6050d, as plug in power red led flashing

Customer Question

I have a un55d6050d, as plug in power red led flashing continously , but if I disconect main board from power supply backlite lite, if I reconnect back lite turns off. while the main baord connected from the power supply the 12 volts going to the pulsauating, if I disconnect or isaolate it from power supply 12 volts steady. thanks for your advice of expertise
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: samsung un55r6050f
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: replace power supply supply, still same
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: ok
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Can you please check the model number off of the back of the set and postback here with it? The ones you posted are not valid.

2) Where did you purchase the replacement power board from please?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

The LED blinking as soon as the set is plugged in indicates a Mainboard failure in the set- not the power board (which you've also found by replacing the power board). So the Mainboard is the one that needs to be replaced here. However the model number you posted is not valid so I cannot search to hep locate a mainboard. If you need help with that simply replace back here once you check that model number.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.