Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My samsung tv model AA59 00600A screen went off while I was

Customer Question

my samsung tv model AA59 00600A screen went off while I was watching TV. The TV will not turn back on. I notice that the little red light at the bottom of the set is not on. I checked the out lets and the plugs. They all seem to be OK. The remote has new batteries and when I try to turn the unit on using the remote, the red light comes on for a second but will not stay on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Also ,Can you please lookup the tv`s model number again written on the back cover ?

This one is not the model number

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

By the way , at some point you will receive a phone offer , it is generated by the website , not me and you can decline or accept it if you`d rather do this on the phone , let me know .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel my request. Thank you. Dora
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions; 1.***-***-****