Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp Aquos installed in August 2013. I have

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Aquos installed in August 2013. I have Frontier (Vios) cable service.
The picture will not come up. The sound is on, and the info line is visible when you change channels, however there is no picture. I have turned off the entire modem and the vios cable box numerous times.
I still do not have a picture
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Is the screen just blank with some background light or completely dark like when the tv is off ?
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The screen first comes up bright when the HDMI and QIP 3272 appear, but then it goes dark as if the TV were turned off. Jack, I cannot get to the back of the TV. It is a 55" Aquos as I said, installed in August 2013Jack, I have found out it is the cable box, not the TV. I will call Frontier. I would like my money refunded as you were not able to help me.
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Never got notified of your phone request .

Anyway , glad you found the problem but sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****