Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic Viera, connected to a JBL Cinema

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Viera, connected to a JBL Cinema Base...for no reason, the sound isn't coming out of the Cinema Base, thought it works fine for other devices in the Bluetooth setting. I want to watch something, but now I can't even get the TV speakers to work. I did a self-test with the TV and returned it to the factory settings, but still get no sound. HELP!
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Is everything routed through the tv?
IF so, can you reroute your connections, so that the cable/satellite/dvd/etc are running directly to the jbl, and let me know if you can get sound out of it that way?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Model number: TC-40AS520URerouting connections doesn't help at this point. EVERYTHING was working fine this afternoon. I turned it on tonight and got no sound. I am currently listening to something from my Genius Mixes on the JBL now. I checked all the connections. I need simple, easily explained solutions. I am not a tech guy. It makes no sense to me why neither the JBL or the TV speakers will give me sound.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I prefer email right now rather than phone call, because I am beyond frustrated.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello????
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is anybody there????
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Should I end this session???
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Looks like nobody has the common courtesy to even respond to me with "we are working on a solution," or "sorry, we can't help you."I will end this session.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is ANYBODY there?!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, is there anybody addressing my question, or, should I seek assistance elsewhere?