Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Is it possible to purchase a tv part such as the stand for a

Customer Question

is it possible to purchase a tv part such as the stand for a hitachi 32 in
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you, Ann.

Typically this type of part is not available for a tv this age. But I did manage to locate a source for your stand, which is $40: http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/705TQ934J35/0057/528.html

Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH

It works just as well, and is about half the price.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
tks for your response, therefore can you pls cancel the monthly subscription of $28 and credit my visa acct the $28 already submitted if charged...............ann
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

You pay that fee for my time and expertise to research and answer your question.

If you opt not to continue on with a subscription, then you pay the fee as a one time service.

If you want an ongoing subscription, then the question would be covered under that cost.

You may change/cancel your subscription status from the help page.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help. Requesting a refund has the effect of forcing me to work for free to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Ann?