Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a magnavox tv model 40mv336x. How can I get it to

Customer Question

I have a magnavox tv model 40mv336x. How can I get it to link up with my hulu, hbo, and showtime accounts?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you, Mike.

Unfortunately, none of those options are possible on this tv, at least not directly.

While it is a smart tv, it is very limited in scope. It has Netflix, vudu, YouTube, Pandora and Hotlist. These are the only built in apps available, and it is not possible to expand the capabilities of the tvs internal smart functions.

To get that other content, you'd either have to buy a new/better tv, or as an alternative you can spend $30-100 on a roku, roku4k, fire tv, htpc or smart bluray player and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and lower cost.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Mike?