Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My kdl46bx450 is only 4 yrs. old. when I turn on the remote

Customer Question

my kdl46bx450 is only 4 yrs. old. when I turn on the remote sony shows in the middle of the screen. then the red light blinks 6 times and the screen turns black. it just happened yesterday. I am a senior and love my t.v. my phone number is ************** I will be here until 1:00. can you guide me to fix it please!!!!!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
By the way , at some point you will receive a phone offer , it is generated by the website , not me and you can decline or accept it if you`d rather do this on the phone , let me know .

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

No problem but a question first ;

for some earlier you closed this post and now re-opened it , in the post this morning you were talking about a 5 blinks code and now you are saying 6 , which one is it ?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Your phone number has been blocked by the way , this has to be done through the website and there are charges for this , sorry , not my rules , the website`s rule and i have to abide by them .

I`m going to send you a phone offer and you can accept or decline it if you wish to work in chat mode (this) instead.