Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Ugh my samsung makes crackling sounds.. just started a

Customer Question

ugh my samsung makes crackling sounds.. just started a couple of days ago
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: for around 3 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: turned on off, reboot.. I heard I should take off surround sound but I lost my samsung remote
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: checking
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: model code ltp326wx/xaa samsung..
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Those crackling sounds do they go louder with the volume or stay the same no matter the volume ?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
louder with the volume. cablebox, dvd
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

O.k and did you notice this on the dvd as well ?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

I assume that you are or have been trying the dvd .

How does that work ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have no desire to continue this conversation.. I thought it would be $5. When Jack said lets talk on the phone and the fee went up to $25. I closed down conversation.. now it looks like you charged me $25.. I do not want to be charged and I want my money back if you charged me.. THank you for your consideration. I did not find my answer. Greer
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

if you received a phone offer it was automated from the web site ,not from me , i don`t send phone offers ,not an employee here but an independent tech.

You did not find your answer because you did not reply with the info i needed by the way , i do electronics , not magics

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****