Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a samsung tv model hl50a850c1f/; I believe it says 8

Customer Question

I have a samsung tv model hl50a850c1f/; I believe it says 8 not 6 on model # on the back cover. the picture has been perfect but now when you turn it on it cycles and it keeps turning itself on and off sometimes long enough to see a picture before it shuts off and then on etc . I removed the rear lower cover to see if blown capacitors might be visible but cannot see much, before I try to remove more "stuff", I thought I would try to consult an expert to see if I could fix this reasonably. can you help me? bob
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Has the tv ever been serviced or any parts replaced?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **