Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I switched to Direct tv.I am still connect to the

Customer Question

I switched to Direct tv.I am still connect to the Att,internet.Today for some reason I can not playback my rcorded shows.Direct says there is no connection. I have SSID 2Wwirw929
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) What do you mean you have DirecTv but are still connected to ATT?

2) What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

3) What are you trying to playback recorded shows on- the DirecTv box or an ATT box?

Please elaborate as the question is somewhat hard to interpret.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see that ATT recently acquired DirecTv so that is what you're referring to.

What I need to know is if you recently had a new box installed since you switched over to DirecTv?