Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My 65" Vizio is a SMART TV and was working great with

Customer Question

my 65" Vizio is a SMART TV and was working great with Netflix up until one month ago. I have adjusted the DNS to and, but the TV doesn't maintain connection with the WiFI - any suggestions?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?
Customer: checking
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is Model P602ui-B3
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) You should never have to adjust the DNS, only use the auto connect method unless there is another issue. When did this problem occur?

2) How far away from the router is the TV?

3) How many other devices are connected to your home network (for example: Smartphone, Laptop, Tablets, etc.)?

4) Roughly how old is the set?