Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a sharp aquos wuattron 3D. The power button is

Customer Question

I have a sharp aquos wuattron 3D. The power button is flashing. It flashes twice pauses then flashes five more times quickly
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is 2 1/2 years old. Where do I find what the exact model is?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Holding the volume down and channel down button as I plug the TV back in
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back cover of TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Getting it now
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

OK, take your time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
LC-70LE755U
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** sent me phone call offer which would cost you $26 extra, please confirm you want phone call assistance or if you prefer to troubleshoot here in text chat.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We can try chat first!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will it take you this long between each reply?
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Yes, typing the info for you that takes couple of more minutes.

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

OK, power light on TV flashes twice pauses then flashes five more times quickly is an error code that indicates Panel 12V supply failure, it means t-con board isn't getting 12V supply or t-con board isn't working, possible causes are either power supply board isn't sending out 12V to t-con board OR LVDS cable between t-con board and main board is misaligned or has got bad contacts OR t-con board itself has been failed and causing the problem.

You would need to remove back cover of TV to access inside. Reconnect LVDS flat ribbon cable between t-con and main board. If problem persist then check 12V at t-con board with multimeter, if volts appear even for a second then replace t-con board. Please check with following board supplier to get replacement t-con board if you have plan to do-it-yourself..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=LC-70LE755U

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just lost my job, and spent all my extra money for you to tell me nothing. I'm very disappointed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about it, I diagnosed the problem and gave you all the info to proceed. I'm unable to put my hands on your TV from here to check and replace any board/ part through internet.

I hope you'll understand my limitations.

Thanks.