Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Our 75in. Visio has a black line appearing in the middle of

Customer Question

Our 75in. Visio has a black line appearing in the middle of the screen. The tv is 1 1/2 years old & the line just appeared yesterday
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

- Is that line always there regardless of what video source is being watched on TV?

- Is it complete vertical or horizontal line?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Line is always there & line is complete horizontal
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

OK, unfortunately horizontal line is always indicates display panel (the screen) internal circuitry failure and entire screen will be replaced to resolve the problem. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

If TV is out of warranty then screen replacement may cost approx new TV price of same size. I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective screen/ display panel replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?