Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Hitachi L46S603 Ultra Vison and the screen goes

Customer Question

I have a Hitachi L46S603 Ultra Vison and the screen goes blank for a second, tv comes on with still picture, then OK, every 5- 10 minutes, continuously!!!!!! I am ready to throw this piece of crap in the trash and never purchase any Hitachi product for the rest of my life. I have tried to call, nothing, can't get though, I got on your site twice over a month ago, indicated this problem, you never emailed me back, you have done nothing to support you lousy product!!!!!!!! I have two other brands and they work fine, the cable company has checked everything and even replaced the home cable converter, still does this.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
I can understand your frustration with this tv and perhaps I can help you fix that but first I must say that we are NOT hitachi nor affiliated with them in any ways , we are independent techs and technical consultants working or this pay for answers website

Let me know if you wish to proceed or use the link and phone number below to get out ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I see you've requested a new answer. Would you like help with this issue? I'd be happy to assist you if you would like to proceed, with the understanding that this is an independent paid support service. Hitachi would not provide any support for your product at this point as it is well past their warranty period.