Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My Sharp Aquos quit accepting HDMI feeds (none of the inputs

Customer Question

My Sharp Aquos quit accepting HDMI feeds (none of the inputs work) - I've rebooted, reset, switched HDMI cables, bla bla - any suggestions
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About a year - 60 inch - not sure of the model
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplugged - changed HDMI cables, reset up the TV
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No - Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

Seems like you have done quite a bit of testing and resets. Unfortunately there is no magic fix, at this point the Main board inside the tv needs to be replaced which costs about $150 (labor not included). If you are handy with tools and tiny wiring harness connectors, then reply back and I will be happy to help you with a DIY repair. Otherwise a repair shop will be needed.

I do understand that finding out your tv needs expensive repairs is not pleasant. I am sorry for the bad news.

Let me know how else I can help and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?