Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a beeping sound from my tv even it is off sometimes

Customer Question

i have a beeping sound from my tv even it is off sometimes it goes to a low constant hum
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: LG 50PG30 and it just started about a week ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugged it for 30 minutes no change
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you saying the sound happened even with the tv unplugged (not just turned off)?
Are you certain the beeping is coming from the tvs speakers? Do you have any other audio or surround/stereo system there?