Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Screen fit doesn't work on my Samsung UN32EH5000FXZA.

Customer Question

JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Apparently for some time -- it belongs to someone who lives with us, but I was never aware of the problem until yesterday.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried using the TV remote, P.Size, I've tried using the Dish TV Remote. Nothing makes a difference. I have another of the same model that my wife and I use, and it works fine. Baffling.
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: Samsung UN32EH5000FXZA. Using its own remote, and a Dish TV remote.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes...called Samsung, and got nowhere at all.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

What have you tried with the dish remote ?