Toni Deel
Toni Deel,
Experience:  Technician at Total Satellite
95134374

Instructions to mount on wall?

Customer Question

instructions to mount on wall?
Category: TV
Expert:  smitty1486 replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
19av600uz

Sorry, your question got posted in appliance category. I will get it sent over to the TV experts.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've been using it as a monitor on a desktop and I'm ready to use as a TV mounted on the wall
Expert:  Toni Deel replied 4 months ago.
Hi! I would be more than happy to assist you. If I could ask you a few questions. What type of structure are you mounting the TV on? For example... Is it an interior or exterior wall? How large is the monitor screen? And do you want the mount to be flat, tilted, or movable (articulating).