Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an older GE stereo monitor and Im trying to hookup a

Customer Question

I have an older GE stereo monitor and Im trying to hookup a DVD/VCR combo to it but don't have the TV remote. I don't have cable or an antenna yet and can't fall asleep without the TV. Can you help me?
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: It's a GE Stereo monitor and I don't have ANY remote
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've been using the menu button on the TV and trying different channels but no luck
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I think that's it
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the TV and DVD/VCR combo.