Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an older GE stereo monitor and Im trying to hookup a

Customer Question

I have an older GE stereo monitor and Im trying to hookup a DVD/VCR combo to it but don't have the TV remote. I don't have cable or an antenna yet and can't fall asleep without the TV. Can you help me?
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: It's a GE Stereo monitor and I don't have ANY remote
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've been using the menu button on the TV and trying different channels but no luck
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I think that's it
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the TV and DVD/VCR combo.