Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Samsung led dlp 67 screen is yellow

Customer Question

Samsung led dlp 67 screen is yellow
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Donald.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Does this happen on all sources/inputs?
Can you see the samsung menu screens?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not sure of exact model number. It's a 2008 LED DLP by Samsung. It has always worked great. I think it was 67A750. It has been a great tv with no problems until recently.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It does happen on all sources and inputs. That is the screen is yellow hue.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's probably just an led bulb. I'll take care of it. No worries. Please cancel any charges. I have a disability and fixed income. I can't afford any more expenses.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel OrderID 16518310-813
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Any account issues would be addressed from the help page.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry if I jumped out too quickly. I received email from just answers and saw someone with a similar problem. Yellowish hue on tv likely meant blue led is out. So I learned that from you and your page. Thank you for the help. I'm awaiting a call from a local contractor that I believe is part of the network. I pulled TV out and checked for dust. Repair should be fairly easy since I already opened up back of tv to clean any dust. Hope to have our tv back to normal soon! Thanks again!