Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

After getting subtitles for a Netflix film, I couldn't find

Customer Question

After getting subtitles for a Netflix film, I couldn't find a way to get back to watching the film. i selected the "home" button thinking I would start over. However, everything froze. No matter what I pressed, nothing happened. How do I unfreeze things and get back to the film?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-How are you watching Netflix? Through what device? a built in app on your tv? or a box like a Roku? or?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **