Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a 6300 Series 6 LED TV. The picture when you turn it

Customer Question

We have a 6300 Series 6 LED TV . The picture when you turn it on is clear and after about 30 sec you start to see vertical lines and fading in the picture.What is wrong with it?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

When the problem is happening, if you press MENU on the tv itself or the original Samsung remote, is that tv menu also affected by this issue or is the menu clear?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **