Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I purchased a Samsung TV on approx 7/15. About a month ago

Customer Question

I purchased a Samsung TV on approx 7/15. About a month ago the TV just went black, so I took it to Best Buy to see if there was anything they could do? Their Geek squid just notified me that the light panel was bad and that for Five Hundred & some dollars they can fix it. The serial number is ***** MODEL UN32F5500A.
NOW I'M 65 YEARS OLD & I LIVE TOTALLY OFF MY SOCIAL SECURITY, AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN AFFORD TO PAY $500 PLUS TO GET MY TV fixed!
I implore you to please help me!
Sincerely ***** David***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.
Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Is the TV still under 12 month warranty?

Please check TV warranty card/ purchase receipt.