Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I own a Sharp LC-26AD22U t.v. The dvd player doesn't work

Customer Question

Hi, I own a Sharp LC-26AD22U t.v. The dvd player doesn't work properly but the t.v. works fine even though the it goes black for a second and then the picture returns. This happens after the t.v. has been on for a while. An hour or so. The dvd player. freezes and the dvd itself I notice is real warm. It might play a little then stops intermittanley. I'd like to see if I can get it fixed. Can you help? I've called Best Buy and they won't repair it. I did buy it in 2007 from Best Buy, and would like to continue using it, if possible. Any advise would be helpful. thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried to playback an Audio CD to see if it plays or also stuck?

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, did you get above reply?

Please do not post duplicate question and reply here to troubleshoot the problem.