Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Started about 3hours ago, I unplugged....held down the sound

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Started about 3hours ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I unplugged....held down the sound and channel buttos simultaneously...reeplugged...fixed the blinking chevron,
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Wow...do you want me to restart my cable box, TV and sound interface e...Pioneer?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Okay...hold on...have the booklet.I estimate my Pioneer is around 5 years old...model no HT-BD52
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question.

First, please restart all devices. Let me know if that works...
If not, let me know if the TV works with other input sources except the cable box.
Also let me know any other symptoms you may be having.
Then we can continue troubleshooting...
-------------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer is useful; tips appreciated :)
You can still reply back to me at any time.
Thanks,
Pete.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm back. Sorry for taking a while to answer. Devices were turned off and on again but TV is still blank.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much does a call cost. Also, it looks after first contacting your group that I had automatically been signed onto a monthly contract at I think $38.00 a month. I don't want that -- it's cheaper to get an on hands technician in to see the TV.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pete...if it is you let me know pls. You can't be working 24/7. All I really care about is getting my TV operational again and if that happens then you're a hero!!
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for replying back to me. I am available 7 days a week.

You can ignore the phone call offer - we can reply back and forth here if you prefer.

You can also contact customer services to contact your subscription at any time.

Let me know what other input sources you have tried, and if all are affected?