Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have sony tv model 52w5100- yes. device turns off by

Customer Question

hi Pearl
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My name is***** have sony tv model 52w5100- yes. device turns off by itself. First I loose sound .. then after a while.. tv turns off by itself.. do you have idea why it does that
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: KDL 52W5100
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: sony support team asked me to reset.. but does not work.. it has 10 red blinking light.. take off back panel to make sure it does not over heatedd
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please call me (###) ###-####
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi Rashidul and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please re-confirm the 10-blink code.

Still, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?