Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have sony tv model 52w5100- yes. device turns off by

Customer Question

hi Pearl
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My name is***** have sony tv model 52w5100- yes. device turns off by itself. First I loose sound .. then after a while.. tv turns off by itself.. do you have idea why it does that
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: KDL 52W5100
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: sony support team asked me to reset.. but does not work.. it has 10 red blinking light.. take off back panel to make sure it does not over heatedd
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please call me (###) ###-####
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi Rashidul and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please re-confirm the 10-blink code.

Still, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?