Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is it possible to get a replacemremote for a viziod50-1

Customer Question

is it possible to get a replacemremote for a viziod50-1 smart
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Need help with this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

I know you can see my replies , it shows on myside every times you look , not sure why you`re not replying but anyway before you order a remote with the link I will give you (after you reply ) it would be a good idea to test your remote if it stopped working .

Here is how its done ;

You will need a camera like a cell phone camera , a tablet a digital camera etc. , any camera that has a display or screen to test the remote ?

Here is how to test your remote;
Turn on the camera and point the front of the remote at the camera lens ,then while looking at the remote through the screen press buttons on the remote.
If the remote is working, you should see light coming out the front of it while looking at it through the camera screen.
If you see nothing coming out and are not sure if you did the test correctly then try it with a known working remote.

If it proves to be defective then let me know and I will tell you where you can get it cheap .

Otherwise I will tell you what is happening

Sorry but I don`t give answers without making contact first