Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I lost my remote a while back when I was moving and I can't

Customer Question

Hi. I lost my remote a while back when I was moving and I can't find any buttons on my tv... To adjust the volume and such. Any suggestions?
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: Model number is *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well I tried using apps but that didn't work. Then hitting the power button but all that does is bring up the input menu
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at the moment
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.