Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We have a Vizio 60 inch tv and we need replacement screws

Customer Question

We have a Vizio 60 inch tv and we need replacement screws for the base.model number SV470XVT1A
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

There are few different type of screws for base stand and not sure which one you need so please click following link to view exploded view of base stand to choose required screws and find it in part list on right side to order them..

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-part/sv470xvt1a/3296/0333600/50033145/00001.html

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

Hi Cathy, do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Looking at the display I need to order 86x2 .It looks like there is only one 86 not 86x2
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

86X2 is screw number, x2 doesn't mean its two screws so please order the required screws correctly by looking at exploded view image. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need 86x1 according to the diagram. How do I order it
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

Can you indicate number mentioned on diagram for required screw?

Is it listed as item #86 or something else?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The diagram has 86x1 that is the screw I need .i need 8
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

OK, please check part numbers and images listed on right side, go to 86 number and click Add to Cart link to order required quantity. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

Thanks.