Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Please my chinese friend in nigeria brought a tcl model

Customer Question

Good day,
please my chinese friend in nigeria brought a tcl model L55E11FBDE smart tv for me over 4 years. but am unable to use because the language is in chinese. How can i change it to english
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Could you please check that model number again ?

This one doesn`t bring up anything

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
L55EIIFBDE
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Sorry , can`t find anything on that .

It is possibly a chinese model and that would explain why i can`t find info

It may also well be that there are no english language in this tv , it could be asian and the choices like mandarin , cantonese etc.

I`m sorry but i will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I cannot find that model, please verify what the correct model is and report back.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Jack/***** *****,
My encounter with your organisation was my first, that was 27/07/16, but my experience was not a good one.
First, my credit card got debited with $23.00 on the 27/07/16, which was contrary to the agreement of being charged with this amount after my case would have been resolved. My case was not resolved because you said probably the model number of my tv which was what i have, was not correct. The $5, i have no issue with that because i was responded to, but charging me with $23 when my issue was not resolved is a breach of agreement.
Also, i received a $28 debit into my account today, 03/08/16 which the reason is unclear to me. Are you taking advantage of my card details to perpetrate this unjust act even when there is no binding transactions between us? Kindly desist from this, and reverse all unauthorized debit totaling $51.00 back to my account.
Expecting to hear from you soonest.Solomon