Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have an LG tv connected to exterior antenna, it was

Customer Question

I have an LG tv connected to exterior antenna, it was picking up all available channels very well, my wife unplugged and moved tv, upon reconnecting we have lost 6 upper number channels that will not reprogram. This same antenna feeds a tv in another room and reception is fine. Whoa tree happened??
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

You will likely need to program the set manually as auto-tune is not always good enough for digital, so you may need to get the frequencies from your local transmitter and manually tune in

Do you understand this please?if so would you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you

Any issues let me know