Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I was on my ipad this morning. It was fully charged. went

Customer Question

I was on my ipad this morning. It was fully charged. went away for a few minutes. came back and screen was blank and would not turn on again. Tried plugging in, turning off and on again. its completely dead
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please try the following reboot and let me know if this helps:

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

If that does not work, then please try the following reboot:

How to force restart

You should force restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a last resort, and only if it's not responding. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

If it still does not work beyond that then click the link and follow all of the instructions below:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.