Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We just bought a new 40 inch tv from walmart yesterday and

Customer Question

we just bought a new 40 inch tv from walmart yesterday and set it up but can`t get it started? can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

What sort of trouble are you having? Hooking up your cable box maybe? Give me some details and I will try and help.

At the conclusion of our conversation, please be sure to rate the service you received.

Thank you.

Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello are you there?