Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have a 46 inch Samsung, about 8 years old. We were

Customer Question

We have a 46 inch Samsung, about 8 years old. We were watching it with a nexflex TV on the screen. All of a sudden the picture froze on a single frame. We turn off the power and wi fi, nothing would get it off the single frame from the movie. Is there anything we can do or is the TV is in need of being replaced?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Is the TV have builtin Netflix application or any other device connected to TV to get Netflix streaming?