Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Panasonic tv and bluray remote control can you buy them

Customer Question

panasonic tv and bluray remote control can you buy them
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Can you please elaborate on what assistance you're looking for here?

Are you simply looking for a source to purchase a remote, or more than one remote?

If so, what is the model number off the back of the TV and also of the Blu Ray player please?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Or if I understand correctly- are you looking for a universal remote to control both devices with please? Postback here and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have bought and paid for a remote you recomended through your company through pay pal, as the only adress given was to pay pal it is Unit 21*****taylors lakes victoria australia. my name bob rivis. it is all a bit confusing . order id 16502362-380 thanks aric regards bob.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi Bob and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Perhaps you can post back from what company / seller the remote(s) were ordered please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think I hav miss understood it seems I paid for your advice, when I thought I was buying a remote from you . so I may as well get my moneys worth, I was trying to cut down on my remotes and have a panasonic tv and bluray hdd 500g recorder both blue ray, can I get a single remote for both together. my order Id is 16502362-380 hope you can help me bob