Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My visio tv will not connect to pandora I cant find a place

Customer Question

my visio tv will not connect to pandora I cant find a place to enter the activation code
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: 43 inch vision smart tv model D43-D2
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: on the phone with visio and they said call you
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is a known issue, with no current resolution available. Vizio should have known this; there was a system wide change made to pandoaras server environment a few weeks ago, and ALL devices utilizing pandora need to be upgraded accordingly.

Because the pandora app is specific to each model/device, that can only be addressed by vizio - vizio will need to write, publish, and distribute a firmware update for your particular model tv. That can sometimes take weeks or months however, and vizio updates are pushed out automatically, meaning you can't initiate it on your end, you can only wait for the tv to auto update on its own when a patch becomes available. Just keep checking back trying to open the app, when it is finally updated and can connect, it will prompt you to sign in on the pandora app screen at that point.

In the meantime, you can stream through your tv still via another device such as a connected phone/tablet, roku, firetv, etc.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?