Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

Samsung un6050 fxza sound ok, no video. Replace tcon board;

Customer Question

samsung un6050 fxza sound ok, no video. Replace tcon board; same When disconnecting one of 2 similar cables from tcon to edge boards, half screen of video. same test with other cable. no video. Trying to find those edge Sharp boards.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer:'s not a Sharp. It's a Samsung UN60EH6050FXZA. The suspect boards are Sharp.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All suggested by vendors and on the internet. Symptons pointed to tcon board. Replaced and same results. I indicated inprevious script how got half screen of video.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: You guys sell parts You guys se3ll parts?
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

You can obtain replacement boards from or or

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if you find my answer useful so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated:)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.